Bio-Rad S3e Cell Sorter
The S3e Cell Sorter is a “walk-away” cell sorter. Real-time monitoring and smart features make cell sorting easier and accessible to both novices and experts.
This compact system is equipped with two lasers (488nm/561nm)and up to four fluorescence detectors plus forward- and side-scatter detectors.
Features and Benefits of the S3e Cell Sorter
- Hands-free nozzle tip alignment — features the fully automatic AutoGimbal™ System, driven completely by software
- Simplified instrument setup — fully automated drop delay calculation, stream alignment, and droplet break-off monitoring enable precise 1–4 color sorting with minimal training
- Compact design — dimensions of only 70 × 65 × 65 cm (2.3 × 2.1 × 2.1 ft) including onboard fluidics and temperature control system
- 2-way cell sorting — sort two different defined populations at the same time
- High speed and high purity — sort cells fast while maintaining high sensitivity and purity
- Intuitive interface — user-friendly ProSort™ Software enables effortless instrument control and sort logic definition
Fluorochrome Choices (Intensity from High to Low)
- FL1: VioBright FITC, BB515, Alexa Fluor 488, FITC, DyLight 488, YFP, Fluorescein, GFP, Cy2
- FL2: PE
- FL3: PE-Vio615, PE-CF594, PE-Dazzle594, PE-eFluor610, ECD, DyLight594, PE-Texas Red
- FL4: PE-Vio770, PerCP-eFluor710, PerCP-Vio700, BB700, PE-Cy5.5, PerCP-Cy5.5, PE-Cy7